Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thursday Thirteen ~ Ten


This Thursday Thirteen Was Inspired By My Husband

See, I was on Facebook, reading flair, and I was cracking up at some of them.
My husband asked me what was so funny, but when I read them to him, he didn't think they were.
So today, I am going to share them with you!
Here are 13 sayings from Flair that I found funny enough to laugh out loud.

1. I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.

2. I bet koala farts smell like cough drops.

3. I saw a billboard sign that said:
NEED HELP : CALL JESUS
1-800-555-3787
Out of curiosity, I did.
A Mexican showed up with a lawnmower.

4. Don't judge a book by it's movie.

5. I can't decide whether to be a good example or a horrible warning.

6. If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be glad to do it for you.

7. If you force sex on a hooker, is it rape or shoplifting?
(I am in no way making light of rape, I just find this funny)

8. When French people swear, do they say "Pardon my English"?

9. Life's a bitch, cause if it was a slut, it would be easy.

10. When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and have everyone wonder how you did it.

11. What if the hokey pokey IS what it's all about?

12. Yes...No...to get to the other side...1.77245

and finally...
13.

To participate, go here.

30 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I love #9 Happy T13!

Nicholas said...

I love #3!!

orneryswife said...

I DO love flair!! How fun!
tm

Ann Bruce said...

I want 6 on a T-shirt.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I lost it at #1 and started hyperventilating at #8.

It's been a stressful day. Maybe I'm overreacting. But perhaps not.

Thanks, Jenn! C'mon by; I created a fictional restaurant this week.

Malcolm said...

7 and 8 were my favorites on the list.

On a limb with Claudia said...

This are funny! Wow. I don't think I've seen them on Facebook, but I tend to ignore it so....

:)

bcmomtoo said...

I guess your husband just has no sense of humor. Those are all funny.

Alice Audrey said...

LOL. Most of them are funny. I like #10 the best.

colleen said...

Funny in a clever way that makes you go AH or makes you think. Candid Camera stuff makes me laugh out loud. I don't get the last one about Edward though.

Karen ~Georgia Angel said...

They ARE funny. I giggled at them all. Thanks for stopping by my site.

Hootin Anni said...

LOL...I could barely get past #1. What a hoot.

My 13 is all about 'icky' foods. Won't you join me for a bite?!!!

Missy said...

I have to say in defense of Junior, he was probably thinking Jenn was just in one of her random laughing fits..we are all pitching in to get her some help, she's a giggle box, ya know?! kidding! Sam doesn't get my funny either.

I loved these especially about the koala farts!!! LOL

So maybe when the flu hits, to save money, we'll just take a trip to the zoo and feed the koalas beans and just wait.... ;}

Heather said...

Love 4 and 9!

Happy Thursday!
http://wordtrix.blogspot.com/

Betty said...

LOL! Love these! Love #5 most!

Gattina said...

Lol, very funny and I can assure you Frenchs don't say "pardon my english"!

Angeleque Ford said...

#4, #9 were great. I've seen #5 on a t-shirt.

Rikki said...

I love flair. I esp. love 4 and 9. Happy TT!

Darla said...

Sounds like it's unanimous--those are funny! Of course, now I'm compelled to go find all of them...

Vixen said...

I can't even pick a favorite. Those are all hysterical.

Anonymous said...

They're all very funny I hadn't seen #1 or #2 before so they were especially funny to me!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Christi S said...

Love it! I've laughed out loud at flair buttons before! Great idea!

Celticlibrarian said...

I love flair. It will suck you in, though.

Happy TT!

Shelley Munro said...

They made me laugh. I like #9

Krissy said...

Those are great! All but one or two made me laugh.

Clara said...

I, too, was reading flair on Facebook and laughing like a fool. My hubby didn't understand either. Your #1 was one of my favs, too. I also liked Cookie Monster at his computer saying "Delete cookies?!"

kandyblossom said...

Those are all funny. I love the FB flair. The most recent one to amuse me is one of Edward carrying Yoda on his back. It says "I sense much dazzle in you." Cracked me up. LOL.

Happy TT!

storyteller said...

Fun list today ... thanks for the laughter ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Tricia said...

I just kept laughing, and 9 was so good I had to share it.

Tabbikat's Thoughts

Maria's Space said...

Those are too funny. BTW...love the last one!