Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Handwriting Meme

RULES -
1.) Go ahead, get a piece of paper and a pen. Prepared? Okay!
2.) Write a pangram* in your language. Sign your paper with your first name or your nickname (not your signature!!!). You can also include your blog URL if you want to.
3.) Take a picture.
4.) Post it on your blog! Leave a comment here (or a trackback) once you have posted.
5.) Link back and tag - don’t be shy!
Here is mine:





* A pangram, also known as holalphabetic sentence, is a sentence that contains all letters of the alphabet at least once. “The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” is a common example in English. There are pangrams in all languages - for a little inspiration spy *here*. Feel free to use one of these common examples or come up with something on your own.

I tag jenn, carrie and diana.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn! Nice to meet you and your beautiful handwriting :-)

Thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

You're quick girl! Thanks for doing the tag! :o)

Jennifer said...

This is very cute!!
and you have great hand writing by the way!! :) I want to do this... but my camera is DEAD!!! ugh!! I'm hoping that maybe from having the battery pack out for a while it will "hard re-set" itself... this is advice I got so I'm going with it... so we'll see... also i was suggested to drop it a few times... gently... so we'll see. I have my old dinosaur digital camera but the battery is dead and also I'm not sure how to get the pics on the camera... I have to look for my disk reader... so I will definitely try to get to this tomorrow... it seems like fun trying to come up with a panagram! (thanks for the explantation of that... I would've had to look it up. LOL)

xoxoxo

Forgetfulone said...

Love your handwriting. Mine is posted. I tried to leave my comment on the orginal meme post at sanni-licious, but I don't think it worked.
http://forgetfulone.blogspot.com/2008/09/handwriting-meme.html

Anonymous said...

Nicely done. Mine is posted here!!