Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged By Kristin

I was tagged by the adorable kristin to do this meme.

Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.

~my hair is fairly long, but I usually wear it up. I need to find some type of style for it, I think, Right now it's just kind of there.

~I knew from when I was a child that my first son would be named ryan, and my first daughter kasandra. That is why I had no say in brandi's first name...it was only fair to let hubby pick!

~I love to fish, but will not bait my own hook. Worms are gross!

~I love to cook, but hardly ever eat what I make. I'm too picky.

~I know I shouldn't, but I have favorite nieces and nephews, but I'll never tell, and it's not who you think!

~my bestest friends are bloggers I've never met!

~I hate mopping the floors so much I let boo do it with spray cleaner and a roll of paper towels! (this is not torture, she loves it!)

~I am obsessed with dropping ecards! I am finding the coolest bloggers because of it!

There you have it. Now, it says I have to tag eight people, but to be honest, I think we have all done this about 50 times each already, so........I'm still tagging people! lol!

jenn, susan, carrie, tammy, vixen, frigga, jennifer, and diana.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag and I totally agree with my best friends are other bloggers I've met.

Forgetfulone said...

Fun to read! I played, but I cheated. Tee hee!

Rebecca said...

Whooohooooo!! Thanks for the tag! I think that's great that you knew your kids names so early. I've had my first boy and first girl names picked out since I was like 11 or 12. :)