Monday, October 27, 2008

Blog Options

This is not my first blog. Shocking, I know. I started my first blog on Windows Live Spaces. For months, I posted daily, yet nobody but family was reading. I had no idea there were other options out there. Then one day, one of the women I read there switched her blog to blogger. I soon followed, and what a difference! People were actually reading what I had to say, and leaving feedback. I also realized that there are many different options out here in blogland for us bloggers. Wordpress is one of the more popular, yet I know little about it. The only thing I was fairly sure of was that you couldn't make money with a wordpress blog. I was wrong. Wordpress themes and plugins are now available that can help you make money while you blog. With Wordpress Power Pack, you can get plugins, scripts, themes, and addons that offer the ability to monetize a wordpress blog. With a Super Adsense Wordpress Theme, you get advanced SEO titles, flexible navigation menu, click-bank ready profits, adsense ready profits, and your blog will be MyBlogLog ready. I love this one, because it allows you to show your recent visitors. Another plus is that with the flexible navigation menu, you are not limited to just linking to wordpress pages. All of this is available for download for just $24.95. I personally love the party/nightlife theme, because it is black and purple, my two favorite colors. Of course, they do offer a variety of themes, so you are sure to find one you will fall in love with.
Post?slot_id=

No comments: