Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Vacation Destination?

I have written before about the beautiful Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing, and discussed my desire to vacation there. Just the name Hilton brings to mind luxurious rooms, with unparalleled service. This hotel in Missouri is located in the new Branson Landing shopping and entertainment district. I may not be an avid shopper, but I sure do love being entertained. I hear there is an awesome water fountain nearby, that has lights and fire that are set to music. I bet that is just beautiful. During the winter, they offer the Third Annual Ice Carving and the Polar Plunge. I wonder if that is where all those people run into the freezing cold water in their bathing suits? That would be hysterical to watch! I, of course, would only be an observer, as I am not totally insane. I hear they also have a nice river walk which would be right up my alley. Walking is such good exercise, and a great way to see the sites of this welcoming community.

Hiltonsocial-ad-300x400

Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel is located across the street from the Promenade, and offers an indoor and outdoor pool. I would imagine that in the middle of winter, the indoor pool is the way to go. My family loves the water, so we would probably spend a lot of time here. Of course, there are the guys who love to golf, and there are plenty of courses close by for them to play on. Luckily my husband has yet to discover the allure of chasing a tiny ball around a grassy field, so he would spend his time with us, checking out the many restaurants and museums. I honestly think my family would have an amazing time in Branson, and am seriously considering this for our next vacation.

Post?slot_id=30457&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I think just about anywhere sounds good right now!