Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm Back

Thank goodness I finally got my new modem this afternoon, and I am back. I have had such a horrible week, but posting all about it will just be one big bitchfest, so let's just say this.......the "new" car is gone. After not even 24 hours, it was undrivable, and the stupid asswipes we bought it from kept our downpayment, refused to let us put it towards another car, and totally screwed us. We did end up with a 93 caravan, which is nice enough, but we lost $500, and that just sucks!...our cable company screwed us too, hence the no internet all week. I am back with DSL, but we have no cable. Until we come up with another $380, I won't have cable, which sucks because now we pick up 3 channels...CBS, ABC, and FOX. It has not been a fun week around here with kids wanting to watch disney and nick....it seemed like every day this week, something has gone wrong. Except today. I got my internet back, and....and....and........they scheduled my surgery for july 7, at 3:30 pm. HOLY CRAP, people, that's only a week and a half away! I have been freakin' out all day!!!! I go monday for pre-op bloodwork and an EKG. I am so scared! I finally asked how small I'll be, and they said a B or C. I'm shocked! I haven't been a C since 7th grade!So, I guess I'll end here. I have so much catching up to do! With this blog, my journey, my craft blog, and facebook, it will take me all night to get caught up! Not to mention how long it's going to take me to read all your entries!

No comments: