Saturday, July 12, 2008

Healing

Hey guys! I am getting better every day. It seems the operation messed with my hormones, so on top of healing I am dealing with my monthly visitor, and hot flashes. OMG...I have been waking up in the middle of the night, soaking wet. I could literally ring out my hair. It has made it difficult to get a good nights rest, but I guess it will all be worth it in the end. I haven't had to take many pain meds. The most pain is in my sides, because I have stitches halfway around, and when I move my arms, it rubs, and after a while it really hurts. That is the main reason I haven't been posting. Typing hurts. I can now take my "bandages" off to bathe, I just can't get the front soaking wet. I can shower, or soak in the tub, which is wonderful. The "girls" look bad. I am extremely bruised, and I can't even count the number of stitches. Let's just say there are a lot. I am very happy with the size. I am very swollen right now, but they are so perky it's like I'm a teenager. Yeah, probably TMI, but I haven't been anywhere near perky in about 20 years!Alrighty, I'm starting to hurt, so I need to stop typing. Please know I am visiting all of you. Commenting is just a little difficult. Thanks for all your support. It means a lot, especially when family doesn't even call to check on me.

No comments: