Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Good Nights Sleep

Lately I have been feeling like I am not getting enough rest at night. I sleep on a hand me down mattress that desperately needs to be replaced. Hubby and I have been discussing buying a new mattress, but are concerned about cost. While doing a little research, I came across a site called overnightmattress.com. They are a memory foam mattress manufacturer who sell directly to the public. By doing this, they keep their overhead costs low, and their mattress prices very reasonable. I was a little worried about buying a mattress without first laying on it, so I was extremely excited to learn about their zero risk, 120 night memory foam mattress trial. That's right. You get to sleep on this mattress, in your own bedroom, for 120 nights! They will even ship the same day if you order before 12pm. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return the memory foam mattress for a 100% refund. Overnight mattress will even pay the return shipping. By keeping their prices low, and making their mattresses so comfortable, they have very few returns. I was also pleased to learn that these memory foam mattresses are made in the United States. If you are like me, and looking for a new, comfortable mattress, check out Overnight Mattress. What have you got to lose?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been going on 6 hours a night since school started and it's killing me.

Crystal said...

Girl, I think your matress should be the most important of investments! Cause if you can't get your sleep and ain't happy...NO ONE'S HAPPY!! LOLOL!!!

Kristin said...

I will be mattress shopping soon too...do keep us updated with this memory foam mattress..I have heard of them, but never tried them. I would LOVE to have a sleep number bed...I tried those out during a trip to the mall one day...They are Unbelievable...but expensive!! Now, Get some sleep!! ;)

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

good luck with the mattress shopping, I hope you get something wonderful. I love my comfy bed!

Thanks so much for all the well wishes and admiring my sweet baby. We are doing great.

Jennifer said...

Hey Jenn, we bought us a new mattress when we moved to the new house. For $199!!

It is a 9 inch memory foam mattress and we got it at Wal-Mart.

It is the most comfortable thing I'd owned to sleep on!! Prior to that we had a cheap mattress with a foam mattress topper on it, I think I will put the topper on the new one too just for another 1.5" inches ;0)