Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shopping

Cheryl just called, and wants to go shopping. Again. This might be more fun for me if I actually had money to spend. But, I get to spend time with matty and ashleigh, so it's worth it.

Do you all know kristen from mighty morphin' mama? She had her baby boy last night!!!! I'm sure he is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures. Congratulations kristen!

Oh, and is it just me, or is everyone having trouble getting onto facebook? I try, and it closes, saying internet explorer could not open this site. It's been doing that for a few days, and I'm wondering if it's something I'm doing, or is it everyone.

Whatever your plans are today, have a good one!

5 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Facebook was acting weird for me the other day, but I haven't logged into it yet today.

Anonymous said...

facebook has been giving me trouble for days! Driving me nuts!!

Carrie said...

If I have time later I will check it out?????

Jennifer said...

hello.

i haven't tried facebook... yet. i'm waiting to get a new computer and also to be more organized with my time so i can have some time to acutally be on there... i hear it is pretty adictive. :)

i agree that shopping is more fun if you can spend some money, but it is also nice to get out of the house and spend some time with family and all that. :)

i hope you had a good day.

xoxoxo love you.

Crystal said...

Yeah on Kristens new addition!! Yeah I was having trouble when I tried to get on it the other day too. Hope your day out shopping was a sweet one;o)