Friday, January 16, 2009

The Perfect Gift

Are you looking for a one of a kind gift for someone special? Why not give them a personalized poem? For $15, you can have a poem written about your name, or your mom, or Valentine's Day. Shipping is free in the US, unless you want it framed, then it's a little more.

I checked out the site, and the poetry is beautiful. I love the "couples" poem I read. The writer takes detailed personal information, and writes a one of a kind poem. Poems will be sent out in about a week, with general occasion poems sooner. Paypal and credit cards are accepted.

2 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

I noticed your other blog went private. Can you evite me?

I'm about to post an award for you! Come get it!

And I love your new header. I have soooo missed reading blogs the last few days. I may be up all night.

Juliette Vestal said...

That is very cool. Thanks for sharing.