Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Saving Babies Cord Blood

What do you think about stem cell preservation? I know pregnant women look into saving their babies cord blood, which is rich with stem cells. These stem cells are special cells that are normally found in bone marrow. These cells produce the mature cells in our blood and immune system. They form white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets we need for our blood to clot. We already know of over 75 diseases that these stems cells can treat, and there are so many more that they can potentially treat in the future. Cryo-Cell Cord Blood Bank can preserve your child's cord blood for potential use in the future. I know I only want the best for my kids, and I wish this technology was available when they were born. It is an investment in their future health, and I would have loved to have been able to do that for them.

If you are expecting a baby, this is something you should consider carefully. Do some research, and find out all the facts. If you decide that this is something you want to do, you can enroll now
and take advantage of these special offers. If you enroll and deliver by February 28, 2009, you can get $300 off Ucord, or $400 off Protect Mommy, Protect Baby. Check out the website for more information on these programs. There is no enrollment fee, and they have a variety of payment plans and financing options for almost any budget. Don't let the cost deter you if this is something you really want to do. Like I said, this is an investment in your child's future.
Post?slot_id=32732&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

2 comments:

The Mother said...

This stuff was really brand new when I was having mine, twenty years ago. I would have done it, if I could have.

Definitely worthwhile.

Cher said...

Gotta Love Social Spark!