Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Plates

Isn't this the cutest plate? I think so. Kasi has a birthday coming up in May, and this is perfect for her. She loves butterflies. In fact, the theme of her bedroom at the old house was butterflies. I think she would love this plate. I can use it to serve her cake at her party, making it all the more special. I can even have her name put on it, along the bottom rim, for a little more money.

This is a hand painted personalized birthday plate
that is dishwasher safe. They have a variety of plates to chose from, so you are sure to find one that fits the personality of the birthday girl, or boy. They have the cutest little ladybug one that Brandi would love, and I know my mom would love one of these as a gift from the kids.

I was checking out the site, and they offer more than birthday plates. You can get holiday plates, wedding plates, and even special occasion plates, like football shaped plates as a gift for that special coach. And here's the best part. If you can't find what you are looking for, let them know, and together you can come up with a design for their artists to paint. How cool is that! Here's a hint to my family...think purple with elephants for my next birthday! Okay, seriously, these plate are adorable, and reasonably priced. They are one of a kind, and sure to make any aged recipient smile.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I love that plate! It would be nice to have a special plate of each kid.