Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Still Waiting For A Reply

***I am talking about paying post, not payperpost. I love payperpost!

I still have not heard from paying post. I have sent them another email, and I will be honest, it was not very nice. I told them that it was bad business to ignore email from "employees", and that all I wanted was for them to respond and let me know why I haven't been paid. I told them I would write a post, warning people not to write for them, and that I would twitter, facebook, whatever it, so that I would reach the most people. And I got NOTHING in return.

So this is me, telling you all,

DO NOT WRITE FOR PAYING POST

TELL YOUR READERS NOT TO WRITE FOR THEM

THEY DO NOT PAY YOU!!!!!

Now, if they ever respond with an acceptable reason why I haven't been paid, I will let you all know. But for now, avoid them at all costs!

No comments: