Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday Thirteen ~ Fifteen

Thirteen Things About Kasandra
written by Brandi, her seven year old sister

I love Kasi because...

...she plays with me
...she is caring for me
...when we fight it always ends happy
...she never begs for toys or music
...we play nice together
...she's pretty
...she always lets me in the bathroom to talk to her when she is taking a shower
...she protects me on the bus
...she helps me up when I fall
...she doesn't argue with me
...she is a good sister
...she helps clean our room
...she helps me make art stuff

She is the BEST person in the world!

Happy 12th Birthday Kasandra!!!!!

To participate, go here.

19 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

What a great sister.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I hope she can save that forever that was precious

Unknown said...

Sweet. Happy Birthday Kasandra

Happy T13!

Chris said...

what a great sister bonding!

Thorne said...

Too sweet. Happy birthday to the little bull!

Sandier Pastures said...

This is a nice TT idea and a sweet one too! Happy TT!

Hootin Anni said...

How sweet!!!!

My 13 is posted. Either use the link provided at the top of my Thursday blog or scroll down to the bottom of the entry. It’s English for Dummies!…..fun. Have a great day.

Mia Celeste said...

Wow. It's great to have children who are each other's close friends. What a blessing. Happy TT!

I am Harriet said...

Very sweet list!

jeng said...

Great list from a 7-year-old ; ) She's so sweet.

Mine's here
http://jengspeaks.blogspot.com/2009/05/thursday-thirteen-quotes-on-kindness.html

Susan Cook said...

That's awesome. It's great they get along so well. Me and my sister where like that growing up too.

Happy TT!

PopArtDiva said...

Everybody should do art stuff!

I did food stuff: Forgive me, Father, for I have pigged out My 13 Favorite Sinful Foods.

Isolated Existence. said...

Very nice post. They get along great and that's always a big plus!

Daisy said...

awww...how lovely. :D

Thursday 13 - edition 7
101 Things About Me

turisuna said...

Wow that's beautiful, as if me and my sister can be like that. We often argued, and at the end she married in young age so I didn't have enough time to enjoy nice moment with her. And you are lucky mom :)

Tammy said...

So sweet you can feel the love is her words.

Clara said...

How sweet. It's great that your girls get along so well.

Forgetfulone said...

That is so sweet!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Happy birthday!!

what an awesome sister you have -- and are. Only awesome sisters would post nice lists and not the truth!