Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Eliminate Your Cable Bill

I used to be a television junkie. I had my own lineup of shows for every night of the week, and I went crazy if I missed any of my shows. Junior was a little ticked when I talked him into a free trial of HBO and Showtime, because I got addicted to their shows. I mean, who doesn't love Dexter and True Blood? Luckily, in the past year or so, my television obsession has waned, and there are only a few shows that I MUST watch every week.

Junior would be happy if I gave up television altogether, because our cable bill is a little high. This is somewhere that I need to cut back, because there are so many other things I could be spending that money on every month. I know I couldn't go totally without watching some programs, so something like livetv4me.com would be perfect for me, and my family. For a one time fee of $39.95, I can watch 1000's of programs from all over the world on my computer. Or, I could connect my computer to my digital ready television and watch the shows on the big screen. It is an easy program to set up, with just a 3 minute download.

The $39.95 is a one time fee, and there are no monthly payments. This would completely eliminate my cable bill every month. Unfortunately for me, I am locked into my current agreement with my cable company for the next 18 months, and it would cost me a few hundred dollars to turn off my service. But if you are looking to get rid of your cable or satellite bill every month, check out livetv4me.com. This could be the deal you have been looking for.
Post?slot_id=79812&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

StaceyC4 said...

I may have to check that out. We pay around $65 a month on cable and to be honest, I don't watch a lot of TV. I spend more time on the computer. My husband and 9 year old would probably freak out if I took the cable away. Food for thought...