Monday, October 26, 2009

Sneakers

Every Christmas, my kids get clothes from family. You would think they wouldn't look forward to something like that, but they love it as much as I do. Especially the girls. Ryan like it, but doesn't get excited about it. To him, it is what it is. I guess it's a boy thing.

I was ready to kill him a couple of weeks ago because of another "boy thing" he did. Remember how he dressed up as the Scream guy for his party? Did you happen to notice his shoes in the picture? I'll have to go back and see if you can tell in the picture, but he took a can of black spray paint to his sneakers because he needed black shoes. I could have killed him. Had I known he was going to do that, I would have found some foot locker coupons and went and bought him a pair of black shoes.

The worst part was that he had Junior's permission to do it, so I couldn't really get mad at him. I did, however, want to kill my husband.

1 comment:

Ann said...

sounds like something my son would have done.