Thursday, November 12, 2009

Grilled Cheese And Soup

Sounds yummy, right?

It was. With all of us fighting colds, I decided that soup was on order for supper tonight. I also made grilled cheese with american and provolone cheese. Junior skipped work today, and is staying home again tomorrow. His cold is bad in his chest, and it hurts him to breathe. He refuses to go to the hospital, and is self medicating with nyquil.

If he's not better by Saturday, or at least showing improvement, then he is going whether he likes it or not.

2 comments:

StaceyC4 said...

That is a favorite around here on a cold, rainy night or if we're not feeling well. There's nothing quite like a good bowl of soup! Hope everyone is feeling better!

Frugal Vicki said...

My hubby actually introduced me to dipping my grilled cheese IN my tomato soup. I am now addicted. And when we are sick, nothing will do except homemade chicken noodle soup. But why is it that the one who is the sickest has to slave all day at the soup?