Sunday, November 8, 2009

Printables

My girls love to play school. They like to take turns being the teacher, and they make up different names to use. I love how they interact with each other, and it is always fun to watch Brandi be the teacher. She is very bossy in general, so listening to her tell Kasi what to do is entertaining, especially when Kasi refuses.

They have some printables that they got from Kasi's teachers at the end of last year that they like to use. It's great that Brandi can do work that is several grades ahead of where she is now.

No wonder she is my little smarty pants!

4 comments:

Frugal Vicki said...

I have a another website, too, but I will have to look up the site. All I have used it for so far is to plug in my son's name so he can trace it on the paper like they do in school.

StaceyC4 said...

There's a site called edhelper.com that you can do free worksheets from, too. They have a paid version too, but we always did fine with the free stuff.

Tammy said...

You talking about the girls playing school brings back memories for me. As a kid I loved to play school. My dad was a teacher and he would bring things home for me and I just loved it. I'm sure they really enjoy playing school like it did.

Jennifer said...

:) love it. my girls play school with one another too, now that they know what school is all about. :) it is so funny to listen to them... and Brooke, aka Miss Bossy Pants is usually the teacher, bc she is always being bossy of Lauren. lol it's nice that they like school so much they want to do it at home. and of course Boo is smart... look at her Mama!! :) xo