Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Searching For Dexter



I love leapfish. Do you want to know why?

Because I just got to watch two scenes from this weekends episode of Dexter, my newest obsession. The first scene showed Dexter showing up at Trinity's house, where he interacts with both of his children and his wife. Of course, the whole time we are treated to his thoughts and comments about how Trinity acts towards his family. I love how they have him trying to learn things from this monster.

The second scene was one with Debra and the cops deciding what step to take next in trying to find Trinity. This has nothing to do with the show, but it blows my mind that Dexter and Debra are married in real life. It's just a little weird. I know, this just gives you another glimpse into my mind, but it kind of seems like incest to me. Yeah, I know it's just television, but it's kind of like Marcia and Greg Brady getting married in real life.

Kind of weird.

Anyway, leapfish is my new favorite search engine. With a single click, I found not only these two videos, but also blogs, tweets, web, wikipedia and image results. How cool is that? The next time you need to search for something, try leapfish. It might just become your favorite search engine, too.
Post?slot_id=84852&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: