Saturday, December 19, 2009

Alice

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Alice.com. All opinions are 100% mine.

I have been trying very hard the past few months to stick to a budget. Mostly, I have stayed on track. The things that throw me over are household supplies, like cleaners and toilet paper. I don't know why I always underestimate the amount of toilet paper this family uses. I am constantly sending Junior out to the store to buy more.

Oh, and trash bags. For some unknown reason, we are always running out of trash bags. I think it's because Ryan is in charge of taking out the trash, and he never tells me we are running low. He just tells me when there are none left, and I think that half the time he only claims to have told me.

There is a site called Alice.com where I can get toilet paper and trash bags sent right to my door, so I never have to worry about running out again. But it's not just toilet paper and trash bags; they have so much more! Soap, cleaning supplies, shampoo...they have it all. And, did I mention that most products are cheaper than they are in the store? That's right. Alice automatically applies coupons to your order, and shipping is free. FREE! That means for the same price, or in most cases a cheaper price, I can have all the items I usually forget to buy shipped right to my door.

I signed up, and I want you guys to sign up too. Not just because I can save you some money ($10 off once $50 is spent on the site) but because you can make me a little money (I get 3% back of the purchases you make for a year). This is all part of their Refer A Friend program.

So, go check out their prices, and if you like what you see (trust me, you will) place an order and see what Alice can do for you.
SocialSpark Disclosure Badge

No comments: