Friday, June 18, 2010

What Is Your RingTone?

You can tell a lot about some one's personality by the ring tone they choose for their phone.   My ring tone is the one that was programed into my phone when I got it, which tells people that I am too lazy to personalize it.  Or too cheap to pay for a song.  Honestly, it's a mixture of both of those things.  I'm too lazy and too cheap.

Ryan's phone plays Pants On The Ground.  Every time his phone rings, I cringe, especially when we are in public.  I wish he would choose something different, maybe something by Katty perry (I know her name is spelled wrong).  He used to have it play Highway To Hell by AC/DC, but I made him change that.  I am all for letting him be his own person, but we would get strange looks when his phone rang in public.  You know the look that you give a mother who is knowingly letting her kid do something wrong.  Yeah, that look. 

We were in the store last week, and the woman in front of us in line had a call come in, and her phone played Smile by Uncle Kracker.  I love that song, but Ryan hates it.  He asked me if he could ask her to borrow her phone to change her ring tone.  He's a funny kid.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

My ringtone was programmed by my husband because I don't know how to do it. It's "Friends," my favorite song by Michael W. Smith.

jenn said...

Brenda ~ I've never heard that song...I'll have to check it out.

Kristi said...

My regular ringtone is "Angels" by Amy Grant but when hubby calls, it is Noah's voice saying "Daddy's on the phone"

Forgetfulone said...

I get so sick of my ringtones that came with my phone. Someone send me nickelback's "if everyone cared." That was my ringtone for a couple of weeks. I got tired of it, too. I just hate to pay for them!