Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Modern, Yet Inviting. A Great Combination.

Junior and I have been married for 15 years.  In those 15 years, we have never bought any furniture for our home.  Everything we own is a hand me down.  Our bedroom furniture used to belong to my parents.  Our couch is from a family friend.  The kids dressers and desks came from my sister and brother.  Our kitchen table even came from someone. 

We have been wanting to buy a new living room suite for a few years now, and I think we finally decided on one we both like.  Junior wants a sectional, and I want something leather.  I wasn't looking specifically for MODERN furniture, but when I saw this brown leather sectional, I knew it was what we have been looking for. I know Junior will love the recliner end with the built in drink holder, and I love the chaise end.  I can see myself relaxing there with my crochet or Ryan's laptop.  The overall design of the couch may be a little modern, but it is still very inviting.  Or at least I think it is.

Now I just need to convince Junior to buy it.

No comments: