Monday, July 26, 2010

My New (FREE) Mousepad

Have you guys ever heard of ArtsCow?   I hadn't until a couple of weeks ago, when I saw a link someone posted on Facebook about free mousepads.  Now, you all know I can not pass up free stuff, so I clinked the link, and sure enough, there was a code for a free personalized mouse pad.  I uploaded the only recent picture I had of the three kids, filled out all the forms, and honestly, had no hope of seeing my mousepad. 

I was wrong, though, because I was pleasantly surprised when I found this is my mailbox the other day.
It took a couple of weeks to get here, but not as long as I thought it would, and it is really nice.  If you check out their facebook page, you can find all kinds of great deals, including the free mousepad.

***this is not a paid post...I just stumbled upon this free offer and wanted to share it with all of you.

No comments: