Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's Your Ring Tone?

You can tell a lot about a person by their phone's ring tone.  My phone has the same ring that it came with, which tells others that I am just too lazy to change it.  The people who know and love me know the truth, though.  I have no idea how to change it.  Technology and I do not mix.  If I want something done with my phone, I have to ask my 14 year old son how to do it.  He would be able to make it ring with an Anna blue song, or something better than what I have now. His phone has a dozen different ring tones.  I think he even has it set where different people ring a different ring tone.  It used to just play that Pants On The Ground song, until my 84 year old Grandmother said she liked that song. 

It didn't take long for him to change it after that.

No comments: