Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cruising

One of the guys that Junior works with just got back from a cruise.  He was telling Junior how much fun it was, and how he believes that we would have a good time if we went.  We have been thinking about doing something different for vacation next year, and taking cruise holidays would definitely be something different.

I told Junior I would look up cruise deals online, to see how much it would cost for us to go on a cruise as a family.  I was surprised to find out that a lot of cruise ships these days have wonderful things for the kids to do.  Some of them even have 'slumber parties" so that parents can have a night to themselves.  I think that is pretty cool.

I was browsing Ideal Cruising and found some pretty awesome cruises from uk, at really reasonable prices.   This site gives you the prices of different cruises on different ships, so you can compare and pick the cruise that is right for you and your family.  I had no idea that you could take two week cruises.  Imagine how relaxed I would be after two weeks on a ship that offers so many things to do. 

Sounds like heaven to me.

No comments: