Saturday, August 28, 2010

Life Is Good

I have a bad habit of stealing things off of other people's blogs, saving a draft in my posts, and then forgetting where I got it from.  This is one of those things.  I don't remember if the above is an award I'm supposed to pass along, or if it was just decoration.  I don't remember if someone asked me to do this, or if I just "stole" it.  If it was from you, give me a shout out, and I will totally give you credit.  If you want to steal it from me, that's okay too. :)  So, onward we go....

1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now? 

I am about as non-anonymous as they come.  If I'm feeling it, it ends up on a blog.  Maybe not this one, but on one of them.  My journey tends to get the most personal, but I like to believe I am honest in everything I write.

2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.

Oh my.  There are so many, I am sure, but none come to mind right now.  I'm sure if I asked Junior, he could rattle off a million examples. LOL!

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?

Beauty.  Seriously, I may be unhappy with my weight, but I know I am beautiful...on the inside as well as the outside.  Do I sound a little conceited?  Oh well.  It is what it is. :p

4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?

Diet sprite or ice cold water...either one suits me just fine.

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?

I read, or watch a good movie.  Mostly reading, though.

6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?

Eventually, I want to get over my fear of driving and go get my license. Will that actually ever happen?  Who knows.  Probably not.

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school?

I was the kid all the teachers put in charge when they left the room.  Every time.  I was quiet and shy, and still am.  Until I get to know you.  Then I never shut up.

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?

Wow.  This is a tough one.  I guess I'd say the day Ryan was born.  Or, more specifically, the next morning, which was the first time I remember holding him.  I had always wanted nothing more in life than to be a mom, and he granted me that. (okay, I don't think that sentence makes sense, but you get the point)

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?

Again, I think I write from my heart, so it's easy to share myself.  I mean, most of you who have been reading this blog for any length of time know that I don't hold back.

10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?

Read.  I HATE talking on the phone.  Seriously, there are days that my phone never rings, and that is fine by me.  In fact, there are many, many times when I will sit here and let it go to voicemail because I don't feel like talking.

So there you go.  A little bit more about me.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

This was really good !! I am going to copy it !! But not til tomorrow !!

Have a fun day tomorrow !! :)