Monday, November 15, 2010

Bryton Floss Pick Review


When I signed up to review this product, I really didn't know what it was.  I knew it was some type of floss, but I didn't realize that it was metal.  At first, this scared me.

I was sure the first time I used it that I would cut my gums.  I didn't.  In fact, I like these a whole lot better than flossing with string.  The metal is thin enough that it bends, so getting it between my teeth was pretty easy.  There was no blood when I was finished, and I could definitely see a difference in my teeth.

The picks come in individual little packages that fit into your wallet or purse with no problem.  This makes using the Bryton Pick Floss on the go so easy. 

I don't think these picks should replace regular flossing, but they are good to use when you are short on time.  Or stuck in the car.  Or a restaurant bathroom.

[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

No comments: