Saturday, February 12, 2011

Working In My PJs

A couple of weeks ago, I went clothes shopping for the first time in a very long time.  It's hard, when you're a big girl, to find clothes that fit right and are comfortable.  Thankfully, I was able to find three tops that I really liked, and they were reasonably priced.  I also bought a new pair of pajamas.  For me, that's work clothes, since I spend my work day in front of the computer, in my pajamas.  I don't have to wear Scrub tops or special pants.  I can wear whatever I want, and trust me, there are days I never get dressed.  Thankfully, a lot of my pajama pants are warm enough to wear to the bus stop in the afternoons to get Brandi off the bus.

Maybe one of these days I'll stop embarrassing her, and I'll wear something more professional to the bus stop.  Maybe I'll buy a White lab coat and pretend I'm a doctor.   There are doctors who spend the day in their pajamas, right? Right?

8 comments:

Tammy said...

The white lab coat would be a good thing to wear to the bus stop on Halloween. I love my PJ pants they are the best and so comfortable.

jenn said...

Tammy ~ I love my pj pants...I have a hard time getting out of them most days :)

Trish said...

Ummm yes, of course there are. Whatever makes you Happy .... dont forget the Rum.

jenn said...

Trish ~ oh, there are so many things that make me happy...

Apartments for sale said...

I love my PJ pants too and since I am working at home and its very comfortable to use.

Jen Green said...

I would love to work in pjs! My office has a pretty liberal dress code (I'm in jeans right now) but still, I think pjs would be pushing it. Then again, I don't know if I would feel properly awake if I was in pjs all day... Now I'm conflicted. lol, anyway, good luck in your future fashion choices, and thanks for sharing!

jenn said...

AFS ~ yup, there is nothing more comfortable than pj pants.

jenn said...

Jen Green ~ I think if I worked in an office, I would enjoy dressing nicely every day. For now, though, I am enjoying my home office and pajamas.