Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dona Nobis Pacem

I am honored to be a part of this this year. The past few months have been hard on my family, emotionally, and there are things, and people, that need to be forgiven. I want to find it in my heart to forgive those who have hurt us, and today seems like the perfect time. So for those who continue to read even though you want nothing to do with us...know that I forgive you. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive us as well.
If you, my loyal blog readers, have someone in your life who is needing your forgiveness, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive them today.
As Tolstoy said, Let us forgive each other ~ Only then will we live in peace.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are Purring and Purring for Peace!

Liz said...

i couldn't agree more. i love you're quote. peace!

Dianne said...

I just spent over an hour on the phone stepping in between 'waring' factions of my large and crazy family.

The who does what holiday madness has begun BUT I brokered a peace that made all happy and they didn't even realize what I was doing.

it's all in how you approach things :)

Finding Pam said...

Thank you for your touching peace globe and forgiveness post. I am still trying to read as many peace globes as I can. Peace and love, Pam

Mimi Lenox said...

The Tolstoy quote is perfect on your globe! Well done and well said.

Peace to you and yours,
Mimi