Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tools

I have said it before, and I will probably say it again. My hubby and Ryan love to build things. Before we moved, they loved working on the house together. Just last month they built the limbo game and the coffin for Ryan and Kasi's Halloween party. Imagine how happy I was when I found all Craftsman C3 Tools on Sale Click Hereat Sears. This is hubby's favorite place to buy his tools, because of the lifetime guarantee offered by Sears. There have been a few times where one of hubby's tools has gotten broken. He just takes it back to Sears, and they replace it for free. It's more like you are investing in the tools you buy, because you will have them forever. Their prices are always affordable, and right now they are amazingly low because of this sale. I found a nice cordless drill that I know hubby would love. He is constantly using his drill, and it would be so much easier if he had a cordless. Maybe that is what I should tell my mom to get him for Christmas. In fact, there are a couple of people on my list who would love to unwrap a new tool this Christmas. Looks like I'm going to go do some shopping, too.
Post?slot_id=

No comments: