Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sleep, Please

I am so tired. For some reason, I cold not fall asleep last night. I think the last time I looked at the clock it was after 1. That wouldn't be too bad if I didn't have to drag my butt out of bed at 5:15 every morning. I would love to go back to bed for a little while, but I have too much to do today. My mom is coming over tonight for supper and cake, and my house is a mess. I'm finding it very difficult to keep our little home clean, because there is just stuff everywhere. Okay, maybe clean is a bad word. Maybe I should say organized. There just isn't enough space for everything. I am also going crazy trying to figure out how and where I am going to put our Christmas tree. I usually put it up the weekend before Thanksgiving, but this year I think we will wait until december because it is going to take up too much room. (Now that I have said that, hubby will probably want to put it up tomorrow! lol) Anyway, let me finish up these posts I need to do, and then I need to get moving. So much to do...especially if I'm going to find time to nap!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I understand you on the "clean" part, my house is clean but cluttered. All the toys that come with 4 children can keep a house a mess. And then of course there is my aversion to folding laundry so it's all on my chaise to make the house look much less clean. URGH! I have to do something about that today.