Monday, March 16, 2009

Izea (sham)ROCKS!

I opened my door this afternoon, and found this.
A green box.
From Izea.
I've never gotten a box from them before...so I was excited!
I looked inside, and found this:
And under the shirt, I found all this:
Brandi just had to model all the goodies...
and then stole the t-shirt and pencils!
There were fortune cookies, and a sucker, and mints, and even energy drinks.
I just have one question...did you get a box, and if so, can you use the link they put in the card to find out about the energy drinks? I can't...for some reason it says the site doesn't exsist.
Let me know...

9 comments:

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

So cool!! How did you get that??

jenn said...

I guess cause I write posts for them. I was really surprised, and it had lots of goodies in there. It's nice to know they appreciate us bloggers.

Jennifer said...

I was going to ask how you got it too ;)

Susan Cook said...

I got one too, and was excited. I posted about it on my blog too, but wasn't sure what else to do with it. That link they gave, does not work for me either.

siteseer said...

Lucky you. about the drink.... should you drink it? lol. Just sayin.

Anonymous said...

Hey cool! Neat goodies!

Kristin said...

How fun!! It must be nice to know they appreciate you!

Tina said...

free stuff! im so jealous!

bcmomtoo said...

That's awesome! No, I didn't get one. :(