Monday, March 16, 2009

Find A Great Job

Are you looking for a new job? If so, LIGHTSHIP RESEARCH may be able to help you. They can help get you in touch with companies who are looking for specific job candidates. All you have to do is sign up, and they will match you with companies who are looking to hire someone with your qualifications. It's that simple. Read this testimonial from a satisfied client.

I was the GM of a division of an industrial Fortune 500 company, and although I had a good job, I wanted to take advantage of the tremendous growth in China. I asked Lightship Research http://www.lightshipresearch.com if they could find American companies with manufacturing operations in China and then, of course, line me up with the hiring authority in the US. I wanted to make sure it was an American company so I could repatriate in the future. They did two searches for me: one to find all of the industrial companies where I could generate leverage in China and the second to find out which ones were owned by American companies. It took 8 weeks and I accepted an offer to be a Division President for a capital equipment manufacturer just outside of Beijing. My team was very knowledgeable and very professional. I recommend them to anyone making an executive job change.

T. Chen, NC

No comments: