Tuesday, May 1, 2007

AI & More

All you Idol watchers, how great was Blake tonight? He ROCKED!!! What was up with Simon kissing LaKisha? She also did a great job. I have a feeling it will be Phil and Chris leaving tomorrow. I voted for Chris for about 15 minutes and got through EVERY time. That is so not good. I guess we'll have to wait and see.A couple of weeks ago I taught my older kids how to play rummy. We play almost every day now. I think it's good cause it helps them to stratagize (is that even how you spell that-it looks weird). Anyway, they are both getting really good at it. I also played Scrabble with Kasi when she got home from school. That has been her favorite game for a while now. Her birthday is coming up and somehow she got me to agree to another sleepover. She had 5 girls sleep over last year, and I swore I would never do it again. So much for that. I will say that those girls were 1000 times better than the 2 boys my son had sleep over 3 years ago. That was a dissaster. I just hope they all have a good time. That's about it for today. God willing, there will be more tomorrow!

No comments: