Friday, April 11, 2008

Pay It forward ~ Hootin' Anni Style

In my mail today was a wonderful surprise. I signed up for a pay it forward at hottin' anni's, and today my package arrived.
First up is this beautiful bookmark, which I will use all the time. Right now I have a playing card keeping my page, so this is perfect.
Next out of the envelope were these beautiful doily coasters, which match my couches and will look perfect on my coffee table.And as much as I love the above gifts, this made me squeal like a little girl. How cute is that? Does she know how to get to my heart or what? As you can see, I hung it right away. It feels very much at home with my other elephant wind chimes, hanging in the open space above the bar, between the kitchen and dining room. Thank you, again, anni, for the thoughtfulness and kindness you put into these heartwarming gifts.

No comments: