Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Good Morning

I went back to bed this morning after the kiddo's got on the bus. I stayed up to watch the new deadliest catch, and then couldn't fall asleep. Since I need my beauty rest, I went back to bed for a few hours.Last night's episode was a recap of season three, and was on from 9-11. I tried to watch idol at 8, but I'm just not into it this year. Anyway, deadliest catch's 4th season starts next tuesday night, and I'm excited. I love this show. It's all about crabbers in alaska. You gotta check it out. It'd on the discovery channel.Anyway, I'm about to go take a walk since it's so pretty outside, then hopefully hubby and I can get the bathroom/closet in my bedroom done. I've spent the last 2 days cleaning my house, which is sparkly pretty, but we never got around to taking out the toilet. So, whatever you're doing today, have a good one!

No comments: