Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Big Day!

Today's the day! I go see the plastic surgeon, and hubby goes back to the ortho, hopefully to be released back to work. I didn't sleep well last night. Butterflies! I am so nervous. I hope they can help me, and I really hope they can do the whole thing through the clinic. We aren't in a position right now to pay for this. So, if they require a co-pay or something, I'll just have to wait. I guess we'll see later. I have to pick boo up early from school so she can come with us, because we wouldn't be home in time for the bus. Tomorrow and friday they have half days, then it's summer vacation! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by.Well, I just got out of the shower, and have my hair in a towel. I must go finish getting ready to start my day! Have a good one!

No comments: