Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Monday!

Good afternoon! I am suffering from a migraine-ish headache that started yesterday, and will not quit. I've taken tension headache medicine, and drank some caffeinated soda, but nothing is making it go away. It eases off a little, but then comes right back. Maybe it's because I sit here staring at this computer for too long?? lol!

I am losing my girls....christine is MIA, crystal is too happy to blog (yay for her!!!), and carrie is starting a new job (yay for her, too!!!). I am going to miss my daily visits. BUT...I still have everyone else, and my newest BFF jenn. (keep an eye on your mailbox, girlie! You should have a surprise in there by wednesday!)

If you have tried today to get onto my journey, you probably realized that it is inaccessible. I am debating what to do with it right now. I'll keep you posted.

I guess that's about it for my monday. I am going to try and relax so my head eases off a bit.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey Jenn I will still be around I will only be MIA during the evenings and if I only have time to visit one blog during the day it will be yours :0)

take it easy!

Anonymous said...

You still have me! I ain't going anywhere buddy!

Donna said...

I'm still here! I gotta have Someone to pester!!hahahaa....Crystal has been MIA for a While now....love....Geez!!!Hahaaa....sorry your head hurts sweetie!!hughugs

Forgetfulone said...

Happy Monday! I hope your headache gets better soon.