Thursday, October 16, 2008

Boob Update

I went to the plastic surgeon yesterday, and I'm all good! My incisions are all healed. The tenderness I feel on my sides, under my arms, is normal, and will go away in time. I also have some fat necrosis (I have no idea if that's spelled right...spell check says yes, but who knows) in my left boob. The nurse said my body will absorb it over time. From what I understand it is just dead tissue from the reduction, that was left behind. Again, perfectly normal. I will go back in one year, for them to do a mammogram. So yay! It's all good.

4 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

I'm so glad everything is going pretty well in that regard. Great!

Unknown said...

Glad you got a clean bill of health to this point - I've dealt with the necrosis, nothing serious.
Hugs!

Tammy said...

What great news!!! You must feel really good about your clean bill of health.

Carrie said...

Great news Jenn! Now that is one less thing you have to worry about :0)