Monday, October 6, 2008

The Domain Game

I am fairly new to blogging. I have only been doing this for a little over a year, and I find myself learning more and more each day. I have noticed that a lot of my friends have their own domain names, and use web hosting services. While looking into this, I found a great site that does web host rating. They list the top 10 web hosting companies, based on satisfaction, affordability, reliability, uptime, and technical support. Web Hosting Rating is the biggest searchable web hosting directory. They offer information on all web hosting providers, their web hosting plans, promotional and discount coupons, and unedited reviews by real customers. This is a great way to find a web host, or even to compare the one you are already using to the others out there.

No comments: