Wednesday, November 5, 2008

All I Want For Christmas

I was at my moms today, and she asked what we want for Christmas. The kids need jeans. For some reason, they all had a growth spurt over the summer, and all the jeans are too short. Poor brandi had 10 pairs of jeans at the end of last school year, and only one fit her this year! It's only been 4 months since she last wore them, but they couldn't even be buckled. I know The Children's Place has an outlet store not too far from here, and my mom can get brandi a lot of clothes there for very little money. Ryan and kasi usually end up getting shirts from other people, so I told my mom to concentrate on jeans for them too. I know they hate getting all clothes, but they need them this year. I requested a new griddle for me. Mine is a few years old, and missing a leg! One of our cats was licking it after I had cooked hamburgers, and it fell off the counter and broke one of the legs. I saw a nice one at wal-mart that wasn't too expensive, so hopefully that will be under the tree for me this year. Who knows what hubby wants! I told her to ask him personally.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I know I have to start thinking about this too! I'm still waiting for my Wii Fit from My Hubby for my birthday. Maybe I'll get it for Christmas. It's looking like video games for The Little Guy and maybe that Rock Band thing as a group gift for all the boys. I just went to the outlet mall to Pac Sun and bought jeans for the boys. They had to have them they didn't have any to wear and it's getting to cold for shorts. They seem to always need something.