Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Drive Me Around, Please

I can not believe it is almost time to ring in the new year. I am not one of those people who likes to go out partying on New Years Eve. I prefer to stay home and ring in the new year with my family. If I were to go out, I would probably hire a Limousine Service to drive me around. Not because I drink, but because I don't have my license! AA Transportation has all kinds of vehicles available to rent. Located in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, they serve all of New England.

Are you planning a trip with more then fifteen people? AA Transportation has School Bus Rental, so you can load up a ton of people and head off for a good time. Better yet, rent one of their Party Bus Rentals. It's an SUV limousine where you can watch DVDs, play Playstation 2, or listen to music on their 2000 watt sound system. They also offer neon lighting, laser show, and fireplace. They even have hard wood floors! It sounds like a living room on wheels. Talk about being comfortable. I would have to rent this one by the month.

You also don't have to worry about the limo driver. All their drivers are CORI checked and randomly tested for drug and alcohol use. You can be relaxed and enjoy being driven around in safety and comfort.

No comments: