Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday, Already?

Is it just me or does it feel like the weekends are just flying by? Actually, it feels like this whole year has flown by. With hubby's surgery, then my surgery, and then moving...it has been a rough year. We have struggled in the past, but never this badly. I think the thing that keeps us going is that we love to laugh. I mean, if you can't make fun of yourself, who can you make fun of? Having an, um, interesting sense of humor helps to find the good in the bad.

Wait, I started with saying the weekend flew by...and there was something else I was going to write...but it's gone. I hate that!!!! I'm sure in an hour I'll remember what it was, so until then, enjoy the beginning of yet another week.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Have a great Monday and I'm sure it will fly by just as fast as all the other days!

Rebecca said...

Weekends do go by waaay too fast - especially this time of year when daylight hours are so limited.

Happy Monday!! :)

Tammy said...

I know what you mean about going to write something then forgetting. I did that today too.

Jennifer said...

for some reason today felt like it should have been a thursday... to me at least. i'm not sure why. i guess my weekend flew by so darn fast i didn't even realize it was the weekend at all... i missed the whole thing. ugh. hate when that happens.

another thing that happened to me was that i was in trevor's school and i thought that the date was maybe the 13th or something ONLY to find out it was already the 17th... well I guess that would put me back on Thursday huh???

wow. i am loosing it.

duh!!

lol :P

I'm with you though... if you can't laugh and poke fun at yourself than who can ya do it at??

have a great night.
xoxoxo love ya!~