Monday, November 17, 2008

Not So Rockin'

For the past four weeks, I have been posting an interview of a blogger who I think rocks. I do this on Tuesdays. Imagine my surprise, when last Tuesday, I was dropping ecards and came upon this blog called my signs of life. The name of her post was...are you ready....blogs that rock-week4. I was stunned! Not only did we have the same idea, we started at the same time! Last week was my 4th week too. So now I am questioning the whole thing. I don't want to be a copy cat...even though in truth I had no idea there was another blogger out there doing this. I might just continue, but change the name of my interview posts? Maybe do it on a different day? I don't know.

Send me some advice!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

hey honey.

sorry i have been MIA... i wasn't home all day today or on Sunday. and Saturday too, come to think of it. lol

anyway... I LOVE your blogs that rock and I think you should keep it up. maybe change the name or the day if you feel you have to change something, but don't stop doing it... I LOVE reading your questions and answers with everyone. :)

but that is just my $.02.

hope everyone is well!!

xoxoxoxo hugs!!