Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Plans Are Made

I talked to my sister this afternoon, and we are all set to go shopping early Friday morning. I want to end up at Kmart at some point because they have amazing deals right now. They are not Black Friday related, they are just great everyday prices. Check out those Disney Girls High School Musical Active Fleece Hoodies pictured to the left. My girls would love these, and they are only $16.99 each. They also have a Craftsman 3.6 volt Cordless Screwdriver that my a man in my life would love. Not my hubby, but my son. Well, my hubby would probably love it, too, but I think Ryan would have more fun with it. It is priced at $24.99. In fact, Kmart has twenty five thousand quality gifts for under twenty five dollars. All of these specially priced items are also available online, which makes shopping even easier. They have toys, tools, housewares, clothes and more for under twenty five dollars. I know I would be able to find something perfect for everyone on my Christmas list. I might even be able to find something for myself. Maybe a new mixer, or a nice new place setting for my table. It's been a while since I've bought myself new dishes. Heck, it's been a while since I've bought myself anything.Click Here
Post?slot_id=26569&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Trinity would die if she saw those sweaters. Unfortunately for her I am done shopping for her :0( maybe for her birthday.

have fun shopping!