Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Watch Out Elephants, Here We Come!

We are headed to the zoo tomorrow. By we, I mean all 17 of us! That's five adults, and twelve kids. It's about an hour and a half drive, so that's not too much fun. I love seeing the elephants (of course!) and hate the penguin house. It always smells like poop. The reptile house is fun, and the kids always ride the carousel. We pack a picnic lunch, because the zoo has a wooded area with picnic tables where we like to sit and have lunch. Of course I will take tons of pictures, so I will have lots to share in future camera critters!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oooohhh!!! Have Fun!! I look forward to the pictures!!

Stephanie said...

I always found it so funny when I only had one child that we would go to the zoo as 8 adults and one measly child. :P Hope you had fun.

Anonymous said...

What a big group you have going. That should be a lot of fun! Right now here in Cleveland, it's only 20 degrees so not a good day for the zoo, although the rainforest and primate building would work. I'm so glad we only live about 20 minutes from the Cleveland Zoo and get to go often throughout the year.