Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Win Some Chicken Soup

Chicken Soup For The Soul: Teen Talk Middle School
"Almost everyone hated middle school. It’s a very tough time for adolescents. This “support group in a book” is specifically geared to younger teens -- the ones still worrying about puberty, cliques, discovering the opposite sex, and figuring out who they are. Meant for middle school students ages eleven to fourteen, stories cover regrets and lessons learned, love and “like,” popularity, friendship, tough issues such as divorce, illness, and death, failure and rising above it, embarrassing moments, bullying, and finding something you’re passionate about. The stories provide emotional support, humor, and inspiration for the young teens making their way through the tumultuous middle school years."

I sooo want to win this book for Kasi. I think she would love it. I know she has a chicken soup book, I think it's Teen Talk, and she read it so fast. I have several myself, and I would probably read this one before giving it to Kasi. That way if she had any questions, I would already know what she's talking about. I know, I deserve the great mom award!

If you want to win this yourself, or one of two other Chicken Soup books, head over to Tammy's blog, Mom Knows Everything. Of course, it would lessen my chances of winning, but that's okay.

Good Luck!!!!

1 comment:

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

This sounds like a great book for teens, hope you win! I have the one for cat lovers that my husband bought for me.