Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hotel Vidoes - See Before You Stay

My son loves YouTube. He can spend hours checking out videos and chatting with his friends. I am usually close at hand to make sure he's not looking at things that I wouldn't approve of. I can see why YouTube is now the second most popular search engine on the Internet.

To be honest, I never thought to search for everyday things, like laterooms. It makes sense from a customers standpoint to see exactly what they will be spending their money on, especially for hotel rooms. Check out this video of the Chester Hotel at carden park. The hotel is beautiful, and seeing the amenities is great. I could see myself swimming in that gorgeous pool. I will be checking out laterooms on YouTube from now on before I book my stay. I want to know what I will be sleeping on.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

YouTube is fun. There is a little bit of everything on there.