Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Birthday Time!!!!


It's Jenn's birthday!!!!! I wish I could reach through this computer and give her a huge hug. It's rare that you find people in life who touch your heart, totally and completely, without expecting anything in return. I have truly been blessed in that this blog of mine has afforded me that opportunity, and not just with Jenn. I have been lucky enough to have found some wonderful women who I am so lucky to call true friends.

Okay, back up, it's Jenn's birthday!!!! I have to tell you all how wonderfully awesome she is! We met through someone elses blog (thanks Crystal!) and were instant friends. Me, being shy and quiet (shut up...I am! lol) and her, being rambly and outgoing, clicked from the beginning. She was a rock for me before, during, and after my surgery last year, and also during our rough moving time. She always knows when I need a shoulder to cry on, and I can only hope I am half as good a friend to her as she is to me.

Jenn is not only an awesome friend, she is also an awesome mom. Trevor, Lauren and Brooke are lucky, lucky kids. You can feel the love she has for them in every word she writes. Some people speak of their kids as an afterthought. Jenn's kids are her world. (another thing we have in common!)

So go, wish her a very Happy Birthday!

Hey Jenn....Love ya!!!!!!

5 comments:

Donna said...

Happy birthday to Jenn!!hughugs

Missy said...

How cool I haven't been on in a while and now I see this so HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!!!

Jennifer said...

you are the best!!! :)

thank you thank you thank you!!

thanks for the birthday wishes and the wonderful post all about me! :)
you are too sweet!!! :) <3

i wasn't around yesterday bc i was at home all day after taking Trevor to school... and :( our computer is DEAD! :( isn't that horrible?? we think it's just the monitor, but we aren't sure... we have to see... ugh. but at least it happened the day before my bday and it happened when Bryan went to use the computer so i'm saved. lol

we are hoping to be able to get something new soon, but we aren't sure... so for now, i'll only be able to go on the puter at my parents house... which is okay... we are here most days.

my bday was good... Bry did a lot of sweet things and we are celebrating this weekend by going into the city with friends. :) I cannot wait. :)... wish you were able to go with us. that would be totally awesome!!

we are going to hang out one of these days... i wish i had some extra cash... i'd take a road trip down to your house and we could hang out... there has to be hotels near your house... how great would that be?? we could go to the park and the zoo and fish and all that fun stuff... i'd love it. :)

you are an awesome friend! i love you!! thank you again for my special birthday post!! :)

xoxoxo
lots of love!

Jennifer said...

Donna and Missy...

thank you for my birthday wishes! :)

xoxoxoo

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Jenn. What a nice birthday post you gave her.