Monday, November 16, 2009

Mom's New House

My mom bought a new house. This is amazing news, and I am so happy for her! She is going to be super close to my sister, and about 10 minutes away from me, which is good. If she needs anything, my sister will be literally two minutes away.

The house is really nice. It is big, with three bedrooms and a huge living room. The best part, however, is outside.

The house has an in ground swimming pool! Now, you all know how much me and my kids love the water, so I have already warned my mom that we will be over there all the time.

When she was looking at houses to buy, one of her main concerns was whether or not she would be able to put a pool in the yard. She was looking up San Diego swimming pool contractors online to see what types of pools are available these days, and how much they cost. She was also concerned about the level of professionalism of the San Diego pool contractors, because she wanted someone who would help her get the pool of her dreams, and not be bullied into something she didn't want. The San Diego pool builders she found were highly praised, and would have worked with her to make her dream pool a reality.

The only problem was that we live in South Carolina, so it's a good thing the house she bought comes with the pool.

Now all she needs is a nice deck around it, and she will be all set.

No comments: